free website stats program Pledge , the first test | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pledge , the first test

I'm just wondering why wiping the bike down with Pledge doesn't scratch the paint if you don't wash off the dirt first?? Just a little skeptical. But willing to try it.

You're right of course - if there's a load of muck on the bike, it's best to wash it off first IMO. But if it's light or just a bit dusty, I think the damp microfibre cloth and the "wettability" quality of the Pledge has you sorted.

Haven't had any problems with it yet.

Any particular version of pledge or is there just the one kind in the yellow can? Some cleaners have more than one type...just wanting to make sure I try the right one. :D

I'm just wondering why wiping the bike down with Pledge doesn't scratch the paint if you don't wash off the dirt first?? Just a little skeptical. But willing to try it.

Diry is all relative. If I have surface dirt that is brushed away by a California Duster, then it is clean enough for me to Pledge. The Pledge has cleaners in it that lift off the dirt. Of course, heavy dirt does require a washing.

My sons car is parked behind the house, today I will make one spot with paste turtle wax and one spot pledge and check the difference at 30 days and see what happens.. I feel like the guy at OXY CLEAN I called him the screamer rest in peace.

Back