Pledge Recommendation

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by wildman9, Jul 20, 2009.

1. wildman9

wildman9 Active Member

Received my new clearview windshield today and one of the recommended cleaning products for it in the instructions was - wait for it- Pledge

2. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

Finally they recognize an outstanding product:D

3. Rebyl

Rebyl Banned

Ditto to that, great on the paint etc etc etc. Mate of mine whos flys a topdresser uses it on the perspex windscreen of the plane so the water just beads off.

4. B-1B_Guy

B-1B_Guy Junior Member

Doesn't suprise me, those guys at Clearview are top knotch folks. Their customer service is first rate.

5. larryjmiller

larryjmiller Junior Member

That's weird. I was thinking the same thing a few months ago. Years ago I couldn't wait for summer. Now I just wonder how many more summers I have left to ride...

...oh well, I don't even think about that when I'm behind the handlebars!

6. glider

glider Veteran Member

But of course, what else ! :D (everything but the tires and leather)

7. ghostrider2008

ghostrider2008 Member

Pledge is great and it also helps keep the dust off of the bike as well. I use it on all painted and chrome surfaces and have for years. It's a great inexpensive product that works on just about everything. I do use plexus on my clearview when I am home but will use the pledge when I'm out traveling and just need a quick clean.

8. stevec314

stevec314 Member

I tried Pledge for the first time a couple weeks ago. It has cut down on bugs by about 70%. MUCH MUCH better to use than any other product I have tried. I have heard you guys talk about this a lot and I am SOLD on it!! In the words of GLIDER........Pledge everything but the seat/leather and tires.

9. gs34

gs34 Junior Member

The downside of this whole thing is that you may hear....Honey, while you've got the pledge in your hand, would you mind doing the living room on your way by.:small3d007:
    I'd like to be there when you try and dodge that one!!!!!!!:taunt

10. glider

glider Veteran Member

Now you're cooking! :D