free website stats program Pledge Question | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pledge Question

I've become addicted to Pledge.Spent yesterday detailing the engine compartment of my cage with it.Where can I find a nice holster for the can?

I'm a believer!!!!!!!! went to grab the spray bottle of eagle one, thought for a minute and said, hey, lets try pledge for kicks, this stuff works great, better than the eagle one and a lot less expensive, when I told my wife what I did she thought I was nuts, so I told her to check out the bike, she took one look and couldn't believe it. I noticed the pledge take less work than the spay wax and looks just as good if not better.

Herd about it but never tried it until today stuff works great and i love that lemoney fresh sent as i ride. Who says an old dog cant learn a new trick.

I've become addicted to Pledge.Spent yesterday detailing the engine compartment of my cage with it.Where can I find a nice holster for the can?

I was grocery shopping with the wife at Kroger the other day and bought the new and improved Pledge. At least that's what it says on the label. It comes in a spray bottle like windex. Says right on the label, "Great for metals like aluminum, chrome finishes and painted surfaces." It has it's own trigger so no holster needed. Spray and hang from your belt loop or pocket :D Tried it and I don't know about improved, it works great, just like my wifes lemon flavor in the brown can. But it makes me feels like I'm cleaning my bike, not the coffee table. :laugh

Back