free website stats program Pledge multi surface | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pledge multi surface

Glider, I think I'm doing something wrong. :small3d015:
I started using Pledge several weeks ago, and at 1st, I was very pleased with the results. :bigsmiley12:
However, as time went on, I began to notice some significant changes in my bike. :panic
Rather than trying to explain, I decided to enclose a picture, so you could see for yourself.
My question is this....If I start using the new "multi surface" pledge....do you think my ride will revert to it's former self? :33:
I'm really concerned because my oil needs changed and I don't know whether to use a wrench or a wood chisel!!!! :swoon

:rofl
wmc.gif

It looks to me like a case of too much pledge for too long, gs34. Try cutting back and see what happens. Moderation in all things, my friend.

Glider, I think I'm doing something wrong. :small3d015:
I started using Pledge several weeks ago, and at 1st, I was very pleased with the results. :bigsmiley12:
However, as time went on, I began to notice some significant changes in my bike. :panic
Rather than trying to explain, I decided to enclose a picture, so you could see for yourself.
My question is this....If I start using the new "multi surface" pledge....do you think my ride will revert to it's former self? :33:
I'm really concerned because my oil needs changed and I don't know whether to use a wrench or a wood chisel!!!! :swoon

:rofl
wmc.gif

Oh my God! Is that bike the elusive and rare Harley-Davidson Block-head?

Back