free website stats program Pledge again.... | Harley Davidson Forums

Pledge again....

mat 60

In my woodworking shop I must keep the top of table saw,jointer,shapers,exc waxed so thay dont rust and wood slides easly..I normally use car wax but I was in a rush so gess what.....PLEDGE..:)..It doesnt last as long but its quick...So I like it...

I've dropped out of woodworking for a while - I've been thinking about ramping back up... I've always used T-9, but I'd be willing to try pledge for a quick fix. Hadn't thought of it before.

I've dropped out of woodworking for a while - I've been thinking about ramping back up... I've always used T-9, but I'd be willing to try pledge for a quick fix. Hadn't thought of it before.

The T9 is some great stuff....When I have time thats the way to go but when the full sheets of ply are going dry and and the pain sets in :) plledge is a saver.....I own a furniture store and and things are not great so Im also in the shop making shelving as a way to help with the bills....At one time I made real nice cabinets exc but I thair is no money up here...No won can aford to pay me my shop rate so I by and sell ......Sorry so long...What kind of woodworking do you do..?

Back