free website stats program Please wish me luck! | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Please wish me luck!

So just an update, they poured the floor for the basement of my new house today. The house should be here in about two weeks to set on it. Not a moment too soon either!

Congratulations! I am sure it has taken more time than you hoped. Best wishes for decent weather and an early delivery.

Ten years ago i took a summer & tore my house down called in favors from friends & said i need help we took all summer & built a 2 story home. Good luck with your house stressful but satisfying.

Monday or Tuesday (weather permitting) the New house will be here and Wednesday it will be put on the foundation. Then hopefully a sigh of relief and then of course the moving starts. Luckily we are only moving about 50 ft. from the old house to the new one. I am praying that the weather holds and that everything goes smoothly, these guys seem to know what they are doing, or they're really good at faking it!

Monday or Tuesday (weather permitting) the New house will be here and Wednesday it will be put on the foundation. Then hopefully a sigh of relief and then of course the moving starts. Luckily we are only moving about 50 ft. from the old house to the new one. I am praying that the weather holds and that everything goes smoothly, these guys seem to know what they are doing, or they're really good at faking it!

So, I guess you never thought of posting pictures of the process. Anyway I'm glad you are getting so close to getting into your new house and I want to extend my best wishes to you as you and you family make that new house a home.

Back