free website stats program Please wish me luck! | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Please wish me luck!

We signed the last of the paper work yesterday. Now we are ready to start turning dirt hopefully soon!

Congrats Apyle.
We missed you off the Forum. So glad that things have turned for the better for your and yours - may they keep going in that good direction.

praise be! Take pictures of the build (we like pictures), make sure to design a room just for the scooter!

Glad to hear things worked out Apyle. We build our new house in 2007 and it sure was an exciting & stressful time. Even though it was a long process (6-months for us) I would do it again b/c we got to see our house from dirt to home (and everything in between). Enjoy the process & keep on top of those contractors. Wishing you a good buidling season!

Apyle, glad things are finally going your way! As Ice said, finding good contractor and laborers is another hurtle, inspections and certs as well and then finally signed release that all contractors were paid and full...and you should be "HOME FREE"!:small3d018:

Back