free website stats program Please read, I need some informational help | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Please read, I need some informational help

Also interesting that the original post was two days ago full of urgent questions and he apparently hasn't checked back in since. Oh well, life keeps you busy sometimes. Let's give him some time to give us more info.

Last Activity: Yesterday 04:48 PM

Interesting scenario but I'm with Richards on this one. Something is amiss.

No insult intended but it really sounds like the panic factor took over when the brake was pulled and the cruise may not have disengaged. One of the first things I practiced when I started riding was being able to hit that kill switch without thinking about it when things go pear shaped. That's why it is where it is.

I am new to the UC Electronic Cruise I really appreciate this sugestion & advise as I almost had the same situation occur Yesterday on my 09

Thank you
BuffaloBill

This whole post reminds me of an episode of "C.H.I.P.S" back in the 80's.A guy trying to get away from Ponche and John claims his cruise stuck to the judge.Then as now, cant happen.There are literaly quadrupal safeguards in place to prevent this.

No matter what accessories you have on the bike, no matter how panicked you are, bottom line is it CAN'T HAPPEN unless you had clutch cable failure simultaneous with throttle sticking.
Odds are pretty strong against that.
I sense something amiss.
I agree. Since the OP says he's been riding "a very long time". Any seasoned vet would simply pull the clutch.

Back