free website stats program Please ID the exhaust | Harley Davidson Forums

Please ID the exhaust

LVspringer

I'm hoping that someone out there might help me to identify the pipes in the attached photo. This has to be one of the most beautiful Springers I have ever seen and much like what I am trying to do with my own. They are "true dual" but appear to be one-piece and not a header and muffler. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks!

LVSpringer
Leo

Attachments

• Beautiful Springer.jpg
    Beautiful Springer.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 119
I'm hoping that someone out there might help me to identify the pipes in the attached photo. This has to be one of the most beautiful Springers I have ever seen and much like what I am trying to do with my own. They are "true dual" but appear to be one-piece and not a header and muffler. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks!

LVSpringer
Leo
Need better pics to be sure but it looks like a custom bent and welded pipe and any one of a dozen makers of that muffler.

Need better pics to be sure but it looks like a custom bent and welded pipe and any one of a dozen makers of that muffler.
I'm beginning to think it is a custom set-up. Sorry about the size of the photo - the system auto adjusted it. I'll have to figure out how to get a larger one up in the event someone can identify it.

Except for the larger "chamber" just before the fish tail - Most Sampsons I've seen do not appear to have such a pronounced chamber. Thanks for the idea - Anyone else???

Back