free website stats program Please Help SEPST | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Please Help SEPST

I was hoping you wouldnt ask. I was plugged into the wrong one. There is an identical plug under the seat which is where i thought it should be but instead it was actually right under the ecm. I didnt see it the first time i pulled the cover and never bothered to look again until after i had exhuasted every other venue. But about dilema 2. How do i access those recordings after i download data

I can tear the entire bike bolt by bolt, engine included but Im trying to enhance my knowledge by learning all the modern stuff. Especially something like this is tough because the manual and help guides dont show you how to do things. Im a hands on person. But with others who have the hands on can normally explain it much better. And simpler

By the way, as you see i have a 2011 wide glide fxdwg. It has v&h race exhuast, se heavy breather, se254e cams, and tapered push rods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another thing. In the instructions it says and shows ve front cyl and ve rear cyl. looks like the

ve front cyl
-working
-last saved
-original
-smartune
My software only shows main fuel table, spark table, and tuning setup

There is an identical plug under the seat which is where i thought it should be but instead it was actually right under the ecm.

How do i access those recordings after i download data

That is the same exact thing I did when I used my SEST for the first time. I have a plug under the seat also. I figured I blew the dongle when I did that but somehow it lived.

I am not in front of my laptop but there is a SEST task bar at the bottom of the screen that lets you load a recording you made for playback.

I can't help you much with Smart Tune because my software & system was made before Smart-Tune. That came out a year later.
There are a few guys here that really know & understand Smart Tune.
If you haven't figured it out by then, I am sure you will get your answers when they see your thread. Glad your at least connected & working.

thanks for all your suggestions. I did figure out how to find them. I was in basic tuning mode. In order to see recordings you must be in advanced tuning mode. You prolly wont be able to help much with this either but if anyone else knows a solution please put your cents in. Now i got the recordings up generated and updated both front and rear cyl tables. Now I cant save it. I keep following the instructions exactly and the (EDIT) doesnt work . I save it and go back and its the same as it was to start. I will not save my cal hence i wont be able to reflash. It says something bout changing numbers in the data box but nothing on the screen lets me change except the actual table. So I save and save as both and it does not save.

Moderator Note: Please read our rules on language

HDTimeline Language Policy - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back