please help me out with my set up

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by XBAJBUSX, Mar 24, 2009.

1. XBAJBUSX

XBAJBUSX Member

2008 electra glide classic ,i got rinehart mufflers and now i just purchase bub true Dual exhaust headers, what air cleaner should i get to work with this set up and i'm getting power commander too ,i just need an air cleaner and im not sure which one to get ,please provide links where i can buy one that are good ones

2. UglyJohn

UglyJohn Active Member

I'd go with the Screaming Eagle setup with the K&N filter. Personally, I'd ditch the power commander. I think you'll be disappointed with it. Good luck.
    Ugly John

3. XBAJBUSX

XBAJBUSX Member

just going with stage 1 i just want to put the headers on so what really do i have to get ?

what are you guys saying just put the headers on and dont waist my money on power commander or air cleaner ?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
  4. Jammr

Jammr Active Member

I think that is good advice (as usual) from Hobbit. Here's the links for the K&N High-Flow mod, and the TFI. Hope this helps.

RK-3909 - K&N Custom Assemblies, Filter Kit - Harley Davidson

EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection Controllers - Motorcycle, ATV, Snowmobile, UTV

Ride safe,
    Jammr

5. Crazyfrog

Crazyfrog Active Member

I use the Arlen Ness big sucker air cleaner, and the Vance and Hines fuel pack with my true duel set up, and It works very well.
    My exhaust is V&H also.

6. flame6180

flame6180 Member

My .02 Use the KN filter with the stage 1 kit and go with SERT for re-map. Did that to my wife's RK. Best bang for the buck in better performance.

7. XBAJBUSX

XBAJBUSX Member

I'm new here what is srt kit

8. Jammr

Jammr Active Member

Screaming Eagle Race Tuner