free website stats program Please help me find an old thread | Harley Davidson Forums

Please help me find an old thread

israguard

Hi Guys,
Please help me. There was a thread here not too long ago which dealt with having your seat shipped to a company in the States. They in turn would replace the foam etc & ship it back to you. Cost was substantially lower than a new seat.

If anyone can please help me find the thread.. or if you know thename of this company.. I'd be much obliged.

Rgds, Shawn

Thank you so much... this is them.

I have to figure out a way to save/store all these awesome links in proper fashion.

Thanks again

One easy way is to use the search tab near the top and type in key words to zero in on that elusive thread. Another way is if you posted on the thread, you can search your history of threads if you can approximate the time you responded to it. The difficulty comes in if the mods have deleted or moved the threads to "parts unknown" if it is a very old thread. LOL.:)

JBC is on the right track! Alan and his crew @ MEAN CITY CYCLES can perform magic on your seat for a fantastic price. Check them out, you won't be sorry! Great people, great work, great value!

Thank you so much... this is them.

I have to figure out a way to save/store all these awesome links in proper fashion.

Thanks again

I set up my book marks in categories to save anything I want to save so I can find it.
Brakes
Chassis
Electrical
Drive
Chrome
Engine
Exhaust

25 total

And more, then I just drop the tip or thread link into that category.

Back