Plasma Rod LED Brake Lights...

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by VMGR252Nav, Dec 9, 2011.

1. VMGR252Nav

VMGR252Nav Member

Considering adding these for better visibility on 2011 SG. Pros / cons? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

Street Magic Plasma Rods

2. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Any additional rear brake lights are a bonus.... It seems quick and easy enough to install...

3. TheBig1

TheBig1 Member

Looks like they will do the trick.

4. Grillfish

Grillfish Junior Member

Folks like them. Easy install and does add some added lighting.

I change my tail light to the BAL (Bright A Light) and added a Street Glide lower LED facia and that helps alot (but it's the BAL that gets everyone attention). It's costly, but so is being rear ended.

Post up pics if you get the plasma rods.

5. Blue Wide Glide

Blue Wide Glide Junior Member

The more lights in the back, the better, and the Plasma Rods look good to boot!!

6. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Awesome - I just added another item to my XMas wishlist!!!

7. VMGR252Nav

VMGR252Nav Member

Thanks for all the feedback. Will place the order today and post pics once installed...

8. Iceman24

Did you ever get the plasma rods & install them. I'm still looking & wanted to see/know which parts you got...??

9. VMGR252Nav

VMGR252Nav Member

Iceman, got the 8" red set and plan on installing them today. Product seems to be solid and of good quality. Still debating on where to tap into the wiring harness but should figure that out today. Will let you know how it goes...

10. Iceman24

Awesome...I also sent message to CD b/c they're not open until Mon, but still have 5% discount + free shipping.

According to attached diagram - your 2011 install should be pretty straight forward w/the Tri-bar/tip-light wiring. Definitely want to hear how it goes...waiting w/anticipation.

Attached Files: