free website stats program Plasma Rod LED Brake Lights... | Harley Davidson Forums

Plasma Rod LED Brake Lights...

Any additional rear brake lights are a bonus.... It seems quick and easy enough to install...

Folks like them. Easy install and does add some added lighting.

I change my tail light to the BAL (Bright A Light) and added a Street Glide lower LED facia and that helps alot (but it's the BAL that gets everyone attention). It's costly, but so is being rear ended.

Post up pics if you get the plasma rods.

Did you ever get the plasma rods & install them. I'm still looking & wanted to see/know which parts you got...??

Did you ever get the plasma rods & install them. I'm still looking & wanted to see/know which parts you got...??

Iceman, got the 8" red set and plan on installing them today. Product seems to be solid and of good quality. Still debating on where to tap into the wiring harness but should figure that out today. Will let you know how it goes...

Awesome...I also sent message to CD b/c they're not open until Mon, but still have 5% discount + free shipping.

According to attached diagram - your 2011 install should be pretty straight forward w/the Tri-bar/tip-light wiring. Definitely want to hear how it goes...waiting w/anticipation.

Attachments

• plama_rod_extra.pdf
    267.3 KB · Views: 57
Back