free website stats program Planning a Trip to Mountain View AR | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Planning a Trip to Mountain View AR

Great info Cy thanks I will defiantly get to Eureka Springs and the Harley Dealer. Thanks for the road link too. As soon as I get this all planned I will post it all for others to have the info.

The pig trail is a must ride when in that area...also look at the Bikers Rest Motel it is bikes ONLY good people there.. it's in E. Springs...lots of tourist right in town but great riding !!!! the road from E. Springs to Rogers is a great ride too...you have to becareful though till you get used to the slow speed switchbacks.. they will mess you up for a little while...:D

Thanks for the tip Lake I will get on Bikers Rest Site and check them out. I will also watch the switch backs I'm from Florida and we don't have too many winding mountain roads down here, just lots of beach.

Cy, Cathouse looks like a great place I will at least stop in for a sandwich and a drink. We had planned to spend the better part of a day in Eureka Springs so it looks like lunch there.

Cy, Cathouse looks like a great place I will at least stop in for a sandwich and a drink. We had planned to spend the better part of a day in Eureka Springs so it looks like lunch there.
If you are planning a week in the area, I would highly recommend a trip down HWY 7 (national scenic byway) to Hot Springs. About a 3 or 4 hour ride one way, smooth curvy 2 lane through some incredible scenery. Lots of biker friendly shops, stores and restaurants along the way. Hot Springs is an extremely biker friendly town.

The Pig Trail is one you should definitely do while in the area, but being from the Fla flatlands, take it easy.

The Cathouse is is must do. Eureka Springs is also a great place to spend the day just walking the town and checking out the sights. Its also known to be , ummm, a hemp friendly community, just FYI.

We live about halfway between Harrison and Hot Springs right on HWY 7, so all these runs are very familiar to us. Got any specific questions just fire away and I will do my best to answer.

If your going to Mountain View ya gotta ride over to Sylamore Creek, take 14 west out of Sylamore and remember this number. Highway 341! This is one amazing ride, you'll love it.

We were in Mt View last weekend. Had a very good time and the food was great.
We stayed at Pinewood Cabins and the rooms were very comfortable and clean and rates were 75 per night for a suite with 2 queen beds, small kitchen and living room.
There was pickin and grinnin on the square 1 block away each nite and it was a sight to behold. Like being at a bluegrass festival,'
Make certain you eat at Jo Jo's and dont forget to stop at Mellons Country Store and meet up with Don.
Ride route 341 also.
We had a blast even though it was 100 degrees each day!

Back