free website stats program pistons???? screaming eagle or other company | Harley Davidson Forums

pistons???? screaming eagle or other company

looking at piston chosices

These 10.5:1 forged pistons, when used with Screamin’ Eagle 1340 Cylinder Heads, are designed to produce high compression ratios for full race applications. Kits include pins, clips and rings. For race application only. For use only with Screamin’ Eagle Performance Cylinder Heads ’84-99 Evolution 1340-equipped carburetted models. (Not for use with stock Evolution 1340 Cylinder Heads.) NOTE: Always check piston-to-valve clearance with modified dome pistons and non-stock cam shafts. 22767-98 10.5:1 ratio .010" o/s. (pair)

22768-98
or should is there a company that makes the same piston for less money?????????

I sent you a private message on this... Waiting for you FULLER question.... YOU WILL get ANSWERS-- even some from me...
signed....BUBBIE

I ran Wiseco high compression pistons in my '97 Heritage. Bought some .010 over pistons and then took the jugs to the local machine shop to have them bored to match. Worked (and still are) very well. I added SE heads and EV27 cams while I did that upgrade.

I ran Wiseco high compression pistons in my '97 Heritage. Bought some .010 over pistons and then took the jugs to the local machine shop to have them bored to match. Worked (and still are) very well. I added SE heads and EV27 cams while I did that upgrade.

B-1B Guy what other kind of mods do you have. Did you ever have it on the dyno

Glenn

Yes I'm looking at the heads as well just looking for other pistons that will work with this

I had GOOD results with wiseco 10.5/1 in a couplle of bikes....

Had my heads flowed up in snowhomish wa. by a small machine shop that does GREAT work.. Bob Gage

An evo, 1997 dyna using 10.5/1 weisco....crain cam for med-high end rpm.
Also a twin-cam 88 cu in bored to 95" with makuni 42 on it plus a 570 SS gear drive, ported-flowed heads, manley larger valves and springs...scrm'n E. air and race programable tuner, python 3 exhaust.....feuling oil pump/lifters delkron cam plate... now that was a good combination....

I found on the twin cam 10.5/1 was too much compression, showing 227 lbs. static compression... went thru a crank early on rebuild....
New crank totally all bearings with hone cyls. , still at 95cu in using SCREAM'N eagle 10.25/1 teflon coated... that worked good and is still working for another owner today..showing 205 lbs. static compression with over 45/50 000 miles on that rebuild.....

I have scrm'n E. factory stuff on my 1200 sport roadster... I like how it came w/ HOT STUFF from the factory.. I changed to python 3's and arlen-ness BIG SUCK AIR.... jeted carb... and it is a good ride...

signed....BUBBIE

ANOTHER PLACE TO LOOK FOR STUFF THAT WORKS WELL TOGETHER IS NIGHTRIDER.COM

THEY DO SHOW WHAT OTHER BUILDERS USED TO MAKE THE TORQUE-HP RATIOS, ALONG WITH DYNO SPECKS FROM THEM....

A GOOD WAY TO BUILD A ENGINE... NOT MUCH GUESS WORK... you can see what worked AND WHEN FINISHED AND TUNED YOU SHOULD BE CLOSE TO THE POWER YOU COPIED ON THEIR BUILD.... AND THEY GAVE YOU ALL THAT FOR FREE!

THAT IS A GOOD WAY TO GO AS YOU CAN SEE THE RESULTS OTHERS HAVE WITH THE DIFFERENT BUILDS.....PLUS THE DYNO RESULTS FOR THAT COMBINATION

signed....BUBBIE

I never dyno'd my Heritage but she pulled real hard for an 80".

Here's a list of the major parts I installed:

SE heads
EV27 cam
Wiseco pistons
SE ignition
SE coil
Magnecor wires
SuperTrapp 2 into 1 w/ 18 disks
Super E carb
K/N filter
Ultima 6 speed tranny
Spyke starter
Stiff clutch springs

I never dyno'd my Heritage but she pulled real hard for an 80".

Here's a list of the major parts I installed:

SE heads
EV27 cam
Wiseco pistons
SE ignition
SE coil
Magnecor wires
SuperTrapp 2 into 1 w/ 18 disks
Super E carb
K/N filter
Ultima 6 speed tranny
Spyke starter