free website stats program pistons /cams/ heads | Harley Davidson Forums

pistons /cams/ heads

fattyboy

Hi all,I have a big ?,I have a 03 softail.Its a stroker 4 3/8 crank,S.E.pro twinn cam ported htcc heads,woods 9fg cams,I just got new pistons,S.E. part num.22575-07b.These pistons have a dome on them i wondering if these will work with these heads and cams.These pistons are 10 over.10 1/2 to 1 Sorry i forgot tell you guys that the cyls. are the bigger bore cyls. inwhich i will take 10 over. Any ideas. Thanks so much fattyboy.

Hi all,I have a big ?,I have a 03 softail.Its a stroker 4 3/8 crank,S.E.pro twinn cam ported htcc heads,woods 9fg cams,I just got new pistons,S.E. part num.22575-07b.These pistons have a dome on them i wondering if these will work with these heads and cams.These pistons are 10 over.10 1/2 to 1 Sorry i forgot tell you guys that the cyls. are the bigger bore cyls. inwhich i will take 10 over. Any ideas. Thanks so much fattyboy.

If you are not sure, you can do a clay mock up to check for clearance, Domed pistons have a nasty habit of flash points where the flame front cannot burn complete JMO

Back