free website stats program Pirated CD's | Harley Davidson Forums

Pirated CD's

knievel

The proliferation of pirated cd's copies has not been controlled by the authorities in some parts of the world especially in the area where I come from. This is good for the consumers but bad for the movie industry and the government.

I just wonder why the proper authorities cannot control such illegal activity. Although the public is benefiting from it the activity should has been stopped in earnest because the government and the film sector is losing a big amount of money over this.

I have never gotten a pirated CD. I download music from the internet but only when I pay for it. Here in the US they are starting to really crack down on people that are "stealing" music, so I would rather not take my chances.

Wow, what problems technology has caused. In my day we did not have any serious problems with this type of thing at all. I mean sure people waited for a song to come on the radio and taped it but that was about it.

The proliferation of pirated cd's copies has not been controlled by the authorities in some parts of the world especially in the area where I come from. This is good for the consumers but bad for the movie industry and the government.
No, it is a problem for consumers as well. When people steal the price on the stuff they steal goes up. For those of us that don't steal, we pay higher retail prices for those that do.

my brother in law tries to get us to buy his faked DVD's, we refuse.He calls us cheap, what?? I try to explain the many reasons ,the first being that it is illegal and morally wrong.But I have a very serious collection, thousands. I want the original covers and all.

seems some folk just do not get why prices tend to rise steady.someone always looking for that freeride and will screw anyone in his/her path to get it.

Exatcly, by them doing the illegal stuff, we paying customers have to pay the price and it is just not fair, I will see these people selling them in the streets and I look at them with such disgust and people will always buy.

I sure do not buy these and scold anyone I see that will.Especially those that call themself Christians they really get me doing this.Like stealing isn't a ten commandment any more.

I think it's just the fact that the problem is so big and so rampant that the authorities honestly don't know what to do about it. I think that once they figure it out we'll see a lot of big changes happen rather quickly.

Back