free website stats program Pipes | Harley Davidson Forums

Pipes

Curveball

Banned
Almost got the deal done on a new "Ultra"

Need opinions on slip ons,

Have Sreamin Eagle on '02 Lowrider
Sampson Ovals on Road King.
Not too impressed with either. I want deeper and more krack on excel.
Any help appreciated

I put 4" Rineharts on and replaced the baffles with 2 1/4" straight pipe inside.Looks big and cracks like drag pipes.(2011 FLHTK )

Depends on what you are looking for, and remembering that sound is different for everyone. I have a 2010 FLHTK, I was looking for a nice low rumble, but not too aggressive so I could enjoy the ride and tunes. I went with Vance and Hines Power Duals with V & H Hi Output slip on's (I also did a stage 1 and PCV). I am very happy with the results, other than scraping the xpipes on a really aggressive lean. If you are looking for something louder then Rineharts may be your answer....the best thing to do is try and listen to several pipes before deciding if that is a possibility.

Put Klock Werks WFB 4" on my wifes 07 Ultra and they are really a sweet sounding set of mufflers. When you crank on it , they are louder than the V&H 2 into 1 Propipe HO with a 4" collector I have on my bike. Nice deep rumble and not excessively loud when just riding around. They are not cheap though.

Back