free website stats program Pipes & Shocks | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pipes & Shocks

I have the same ones on my Fat Boy can't beat the look or sound and the performance is great. They look great on your RK!

Hello All, I finally got around to installing my Vance & Hines Large Radius 2 into 2 pipes. I also installed and programmed my F.I. with the Vance & Hines Fuelpak. Bike runs great and sounds a lot better than the stock exhaust. I have only 760 miles on my bike. The stock exhaust system weighed a lot more than the new pipes though. What do you all think? :D

I think it looks great, the only thing I would do different is, I would change the rear turn signals and put the ones on that come on the CVO road kings.

But the bike looks fantastic, great job.

I have to admit that Vance & Hines got it right with their Large Radius 2 into 2pipes! They really look good and sound great! The factory exhaust weighs a lot and is too mellow. The Vance & Hines 2 into 2 have baffles and are much louder than stock but not too loud :taunt

How much lighter is the bike over all?

Hello All, I finally got around to installing my Vance & Hines Large Radius 2 into 2 pipes. I also installed and programmed my F.I. with the Vance & Hines Fuelpak. Bike runs great and sounds a lot better than the stock exhaust. I have only 760 miles on my bike. The stock exhaust system weighed a lot more than the new pipes though. What do you all think? :D

Can you put a picture up of the other side?

Last edited by a moderator:
The bike is much more nimble stripped down. Has a lot more power too. Here's before and after pics.......det45 :bigsmiley23:

Attachments

• 2012 HD 022.jpg
    2012 HD 022.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 2012 HD 023.jpg
    2012 HD 023.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 19
  • 2012 HD 027.jpg
    2012 HD 027.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 05-11-11-1397.jpg
    05-11-11-1397.jpg