free website stats program pipes and race tuner | Harley Davidson Forums

pipes and race tuner

aohara

I have an 08 FHRC 105th Anniversary model and am wondering about changing the pipes and adding a race tuner. I installed Vance and Hines 2 into 1 pro pipe and race tuner on 06 softail and found a big difference in performance.

Is it worth doing similar but different pipes on FHRC? IF so, any recommendations?

I installed Vance & Hines slip ons, fuel pack & air filter on my 2008 FLHX and definitely noticed a performance increase. It brought the motor alive!

Be prepared for the louder pipes and the dent in your wallet.

Rush slip-ons, Arlen Ness Big Sucker air cleaner, HD Super Tuner on my 09 Street Glide.
Made a significant difference... Gear Drive Cams & custom dyno map next.... muahahahahahaha! The Dark Side of Baggers indeed!

Rush slip-ons, Arlen Ness Big Sucker air cleaner, HD Super Tuner on my 09 Street Glide.
Made a significant difference... Gear Drive Cams & custom dyno map next.... muahahahahahaha! The Dark Side of Baggers indeed!

Is the HD Super Tuner different than the Race Tuner?

Have a 07 Road King Classic and put on a set of Python slip ons and love them. Have great sound and look great as well, have noticed a big difference in the way the engine runs and pulls out of the hole. Python is made by Vance and Hines for drap spec. So still have the quality of Vance and Hines but will save you some cash. Just my two cents.

As a clarification, the Super Tuner is the new tuner for MoCo bikes; it can be used on anything the SERT could be used on (I think, is that right Glider?). It is the weapon of choice if you want to stay with HD products.

FLHRC07: I put Python slip-ons on an 05 NightTrain, and they were actually too loud, but they DID have a great tone, and they did look great. Hard to believe, but my right ear would ring for a while after riding the bike. I'm just an old (edited) ! So I chickened out and put Rush slip-ons with the 2" baffles on my 09 SG, and I love 'em! Not as loud but great tone, and louder than the Screaming Eagles.

Each to hizoan

Bone

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community :D

I put pipes, intake and tuner on my 08 train and love it, I would do it again for sure

my bad, forgot the pics, ignore the bike, it is cold in WI. now, we got her ready for bed this weekend, we run the leather pro quick detach bags and back rest as well, they are sleeping now.

Attachments

• DSC00193.jpg
    DSC00193.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC00195.jpg
    DSC00195.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
Back