free website stats program Pipe Help...... What to do.... | Harley Davidson Forums

Pipe Help...... What to do....

walleye

Contributor
I have a 09 Ultra with the Jack Pot slip on pipes (2 yrs old). Performance is fine, but too mellow for me. I am looking hard at the new 4" Rinhart pipes as I like the large diameter with the new 180 rear's on the touring scooters. I just want to get it right. I want louder than the V&H Monsters, but not drag pipe loud. Can anyone help with this? I know the best way to find the right pipe is to go to a bike rally or bar, but I know I want louder than V&H MO, and large diameter without being a drag pipe........ Anyone recommend anything? Anyone try the Rinehart 4" slipn pipes? Thanks.

I wish I could hear a set of those 4" Rinharts. I do know I want at least a 4" diameter along side the 180 rear. :s I am leaning hard toward the Rineharts. Most people like em. The biggest complaint are they are a bit loud, but I know I want louder than V&H MO...... so maybe this is the answer.I hate to spend $500 on a guess.......AGHHGGG!:small3d023:

2008 Road King Classic with Rinehart true duals. Really, really like 'em. They pop a bit on decel, but so what? Sounds good and mellow.

Back