free website stats program pingel wheel chock | Harley Davidson Forums

pingel wheel chock

Any of you use this for a wheel chock on your trailer? Good / bad?

No but I just bought one of these while down at Ocean Shores sun-n-surf..

It PAINS me to buy anything I could make,,,,, as a retired welding shop owner(one Man) business that did it all..

I saw this one and ordered it and got it sent to me.. Nice people selling "center stand lifts" and these well made and easy to use in and out of a trailer.. Removable to just place on your garage floor and park bike front wheel inside inside..

WHEELDOCK - The Official Site

I think this get direct factory purchase notice 199$ limited offer..... I paid full price for mine... Oh well..

Other than their brochure and having one of their products, That I have Not used it yet but it LOOKS good.. Yes, this one I like.

signed....BUBBIE

Last edited by a moderator:
Which one, Pingel makes a couple. I see the little chrome one as barely adequate. Condor pit-stop and you won't be looking back.

I've seen a number of posts where the Pingel unit had broken and dumped the bike on it's side. :(

Just looking at them, I would ONLY trust them IF THAT to keep the front from sliding left or right.. The one I posted and Bought is a GOOD unit.. I bought it and just opened it and did not use it yet BUT it is a well made unit.. No I don't make anything IF you buy one Just My Opinion and YES I still feel the PAIN :newsmile093::newsmile093: from Buying one...

Thought I needed it in a hurry....

signed....BUBBIE

I went through 2 junk floor jacks until I finally learned about J&S jacks. For a wheel chock, I bought the Pit-Stop right out of the gate. I am so glad I did.

At least with my Dyna, I can work on the bike in a vertical plane with no safety straps at all. It's going no-where.

I have the J&S wheelchock and it is very nice and well built. If I remember it was a little cheaper than the Condor but that may have changed by now.

Bodeen

Condor is the best on the market. I have the Condor-PSTK 6400. It is perfect as a free standing bike holder, or mounting it in your trailer, extremely stable. You get what you pay for. The Pingel is a piece of junk.

Back