free website stats program Picture of My Great Grandson | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Picture of My Great Grandson

Congrats Jack. Great looking little guy. I have 2 great granddaughters and they do grow up fast. One is in pre school this year and the other is 2. Have fun and enjoy him.

Great looking boy Jack and I think I see future biker in his eyes.....:s:rider

Great looking great, grandson there Jack! My little bugger just took his first steps this week. :D Hubby doesn't realize what he gave me with his daughter. :s

Great looking great, grandson there Jack! My little bugger just took his first steps this week. :D Hubby doesn't realize what he gave me with his daughter. :s

Ah yes, one thing for sure We are blessed, The best thing is we can get them all wound up and give them back to the parents:lolrolling

Ah yes, one thing for sure We are blessed, The best thing is we can get them all wound up and give them back to the parents:lolrolling

Great words of wisdom there Jack...stash or no...:cheers:cheers

As was said earlier, they grow up so fast...take plenty of pictures and movies too...! :D

I'm think'n Halloween with a "mini Jack" and matching stach.
What say you Capt Jack??? And yes, pictures of you and Lil' Jack trick'n or treat'n!!!!
Nice looking lad...good blood lines!
wilks3
:USA

Nice pic Jack, no greats for us yet, still some time for that but we do have 2 grandsons. One is 6 and the other 7. Enjoy your time with him.:)

Back