Pics of my new baby ")

Discussion in 'Sportster Models' started by Baggh, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Baggh

Baggh Active Member

As I mentioned earlier in these forums... traded in my '06 Sporty on this mean machine yesterday afternoon. '08 Buell XB12S... I can't stop looking at it :) Since I have joined this forum as a Sporty owner, and the Buell has a suped up Sporty engine, figured I would continue to post within ther Sporty section until we get a Buell section *keeping fingers crossed*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  2. Baggh

Baggh Active Member

Hey Hobbit... I definitely had my eye on the translucent orange and blue versions... they're very sharp and unique. However I'm not a fan of clutter so I think having the ability to look down and see the air cleaner and other misc components, although cool, would have drove me crazy :)

3. Baggh

Baggh Active Member

Hey there hobbit... what year\make is your Buell? Do you have any pics?

4. Sheepdogmarine

Sheepdogmarine Active Member

Nice Bike!! Enjoy it and be safe!

5. rdlee

rdlee Active Member

i like that a lot :s isnt there one with masses of carbon fibre ? is this it

6. glider

glider Veteran Member

Looking gooooood!

Thanks for the pics.

7. trex

trex Account Removed

Very nice!

8. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

I like the blue & white version....LOL, I'm afraid to look to deep at them, my garage is full....I think we could squeeze another bike in though. :s I'm working on moving into hubbies shop......some things he's adamant on though. :D I think it's the same reason he won't let me ride his bike....he thinks I take it over, wonder where he got that idea...:dknow