free website stats program Pics of my 1125CR (red plastics) and XB | Harley Davidson Forums

Pics of my 1125CR (red plastics) and XB

Baggh

Here are some pics of my 1125CR post accident. Tossed in my XB... just put Bar End Mirrors on it.

Hopefully you can see these :)

Attachments

• buellys.jpg
    buellys.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 32
  • buellyred.jpg
    buellyred.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 39
  • buellyrearred.jpg
    buellyrearred.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 30
Thanks Hobbit... glad you chimed in with a preferrence. I go back and forth with the color scheme. In fact yesterday I posted some pics on my facebook to ask people's preference. The "all red" won... and my riding buds (Sportbike enthusiasts) like the red.

but... well... like yourself.. I prefer the majority black look. Its more appealing to me... makes the bike look a bit meaner, tougher, unique. Thanks for the backup :)

I actually like the overall vibe\ look of the XB over the 1125. That thing looks like a tough big ole bulldog.

was over @ ray price harley in raleigh nc bout 3 days after the announcement of buell shuttin down an lemme tell you, the buells had sold tags on a lot of em-- roughly 7000.00 per bike give or take a few hundert on the top side. talk about a deal----------i do find it hard to believe hd aint broke even with the buell-- i personally think it's another colossial harley blunder to close the line down........... pears to me an it peared to me 12 yrs ago-- corporate harley dont give a you know what bout its beyond loyal customers...............i could say more but coprorate harleys actions speak for themselves-- potential york closure, meekly walking away from myrtle beach rally-- it was officially the southeastern harley dealers rally--- notttin like senior citzens an yuppies with golf clubs whoopin yo backside, hd wont even gonna allow the latest sportster to be sold in usa, dealer/customer relations-- oh yea i could an i have given willie g an ear full as the yrs an the rallys go by........... an while im preachin -- the harley biker has given more to harley than harley has given to the customer-- feel free to quote me on that im WILDPIG an i dont stutter n i dont blink.

Harley in Allen TX had their '09 1125's cut to $4,995 the afternoon Buell announced the closing. The Harley tech that services my Buell called me up to let me know in case I wanted another... I had to pass... maintaining 2 bikes (and modding them) can be expensive soooo yeah... They sold their stock of 40 something bikes within 48 hours.

I was surprised they had so many bikes... I was wondering why the 2010 haven't showed up yet. Maybe the Buells weren't selling that great...? I never see another 1125CR, seen maybe 2 1125R's, and a handful of XB's since I first got my XB just over a year ago... and I go to alot of "bike night" functions. It's cool having such a unique bike but at the same time I was concerned that maybe the Buells just aren't selling... which leads to... you know... no more.

It's a shame because I love my Buells... just about the perfect bike (to me). Harley attitude and vibe (and torquey ferocious mean rumble) mixed in with the power and style of the Superbikes. Shame indeed

Back