pics of Chicago show

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by fatbryan, Feb 6, 2011.

1. fatbryan

fatbryan Member

Just got home from there, i have to agree with others i was dissapointed. I did get a good deal on a harley davidson helment though. They had brand new ones for 60 dollars, got me a real cool skull one. Here are some pics, please enjoy, check out the Sopranos bike.

Attached Files:

2. Cyclops

Cyclops Active Member

Thanks for sharing the pics. Do you recall who built the Soprano bike?

3. fatbryan

fatbryan Member

Here is a few more, i have to say when i saw the veterans of war bike i had tears in my eyes. I lost my dad 4 years ago a vietnahm vet who was shot and was operated on with dirty surgical tools and died of CJD 40 years later he was only 56. IM sure he would of been proud of this bike.

Attached Files:

4. fatbryan

fatbryan Member

Sorry Cyclops, i dont remember the builder, but i did like the bike.

5. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

I'd say it looks like a decent event - nice pics. Thanks for giving us a peek - maybe the recent weather had something to do w/poor turn-out???

6. sharpscuba

sharpscuba Banned

Bryan I feel for your lose. I too served in the Nam and have had many health issues but I am glad to have served my country. The guy that owns that bike is named Lee. I agree it brings tears to my eyes each and every time I see him.

7. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

Nice pics, thanks for sharing them. I bet your dad was proud to serve, sorry for your loss.

8. fatbryan

fatbryan Member

Thanks everyone, my dad was a true american hero. He would never talk about it, but one day as a adult. I found his letter how he got his bronze star. His group was under heavy fire, when my dad picked up a M60 and layed down heavy rounds so they coud reach safety. when he was shot in the back. He had purple heart and bronze star. HE loved america and to this day i show my flag with respect every day. Love you dad and miss you.

9. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Thanks for sharing the pics and the story of your father, sorry for your loss a true American