free website stats program Picked up the new bike today | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Picked up the new bike today

Just like mine! Had it for several months now, ride it every weekend, look at it on my screensaver at work, drool on it every night when I get home. Wife is soooooo jealous, Man, you are one lucky sun of a gun, sun glo sun of a gun ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the new 2009 Road King. I am a big fan of the Red Hot Sunglo. Did you get it with Cruise???

The very first time I saw that color it was on a 2009 Fat Bob that I took for a demo ride last fall. That color turns my crank. Cruise was a must have. I had decided that if a bike had ABS I'd take it. Same if I had to order the bike. However, if it didn't have ABS I wasn't going to let that stop me.

Next time I get a bike (that could be quite a while) ABS will be a must have option.

Harley Davidson of Salt Lake City had two red hot sunglo Road Kings at the main store, both with cruise but no ABS. All I added was the 4 point quick disconnects a medium sissy bar and a sissy bar pad.

I got out to ride a bit twice more today before the weather turned and it started to snow. Supposed to be decent again by the middle of next week.

The Red Hot Sunglo is a great color. Especially out in the sun with all the metal flake in it. I do love the cruise. I use it all the time when I am on a bagger. I live about 30 minutes 1 way from work, and the quickest way there is a highway, so I love it on the highway. As for the ABS, I am a fan. Definatly a good choice for your next motorcycle.

A picture

I promised I'd post a photo. Luckily the dealer took this picture when I picked up the bike.

Road_King_at_Delivery_small.jpg

Just ignore that ugly guy who walked up and grabbed the handlebar. :D

Back