free website stats program picked up new RK yesterday. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

picked up new RK yesterday.

thanks guys. A brief update, I bought a Mustang seat , Wide touring ?, 2 piece, with driver's backrest at the Lone Star Rally this past weekend. Did the same thing on the Heritage, major improvement. Also had some LED lights put on, illuminating the engine. Next up is a ClearView windshield with the recurve & vent. I also had that setup on the Heritage, once again, major improvement over stock. I'll post some pics soon.

Pics please

WAP.gif

Nice ride. I loved my 06 RKC. Traded it on an 08 EGC, 'cause the wife and I were riding everywhere together. If you plan on riding a lot or distance invest in a good seat, back rests and a radio. this will make your long trips much better.

I rode my Heritage for 2 years put 18k on it.Never got used to that engine.Sounded like a kitchen disposal.Scraped the boards if I even thought about a turn.I bought it because I love the way it looks.If they had a heritage that handled well,and was rubber mounted,I'd buy it.But they don't,I also just got a FLHR. Now I fly thru corners without a second thought.It's geared better for the hwy.too 80mph on a road king is nothing,but on the heritage it was straining,especially with a strong headwind.

Back