Photos of Jagg Oil Cooler Installation

Discussion in 'Oil' started by Dr. Dolittle, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I had a previous thread going about a $40, slip over the oil filter, oil cooler. Further research has brought me to the website for an oil cooler made by Jagg. Sounds like a great product but it requires an adapter that goes where the stock oil filter goes and I just can't picture how the end product looks.

Anyone have any comments on this product? How about some close up photos of the product installed?

Thanks!

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

3. Soby

Soby Member

I used a jag filter adapter and went to the bone yard and scored a power steering cooler off of a 99 Ford Ranger for 5 bucks.I mounted the cooler down by the regulater.Since I deal with the bank of wife and don't have the unlimited Harley budget I had to make do with what I had.I warmed up the motor last winter and pull a trailer so I figured a cooler would'nt hurt.As far as temp difference i don't have a number,but the cooler itself is good a warm after a ride so it's doing something.Total cost was around $65.00 I'd post a pic but I'm pretty much computer stupid.Good Luck
    Soby

4. glider

glider Veteran Member

Great idea and functional too.:hii

5. Electraglidin'

Electraglidin' Member

I have the Jagg 10-row low mount cooler on my bike too. Easy install and works well...

Attached Files:

6. HarleyHarry

HarleyHarry Banned

Is that a Love/good luck bell like I used to see in South Korea Electra?

7. glider

glider Veteran Member

A gremlin bell? Supposed to drive the bad gremlins away.

8. Electraglidin'

Electraglidin' Member

Yep, that's a gremlin bell, given to me by the sales manager at the dealership when I bought the bike. Have them on all our bikes!
    Keeps the
    :bigsmiley18:
    away!

9. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

10. glider

glider Veteran Member

Hope it was a good one!:s