free website stats program Performance Questions '13-'15 street/Road Glides | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Performance Questions '13-'15 street/Road Glides

Sounds like a plan. Bean offers a $299 "street" port which is a basic velocity port job, multi angle valve job and new guide seals; machining for compression releases and decking for compression are an added cost. Bean's street port retains the stock intake and exhaust valves and springs. With displacement at 107", even 103", you really need a larger intake valve. So you need to have that conversation with Bean. Bean is also an excellent tuner, so you can go back to him for the break in and final tune. Keep us posted.
There is another good builder not to far from you in Connecticut Dan Vance racing look him up on line you won't be sorry he done mine and I am more than satisfied with his work over 40 years years experience
WAP.gif

There is another good builder not to far from you in Connecticut Dan Vance racing look him up on line you won't be sorry he done mine and I am more than satisfied with his work over 40 years years experience.

Dan is also an excellent porter/builder. The only difference I know of is that Bean still hand ports and IIRC, Dan is a CNC porter. Nothing wrong with that, just pointing it out. Now, the OP has two excellent, reputable builders to talk to.:D

Back