free website stats program People! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

People!

Last night I took my son to the park and watched him play with the other kids. You know kind of calmed down, and got a better outlook on life. The danger IS real, and I think it is actually getting worse out there. I guess it just got real, because my wife/kids and I had lunch with Jodi's parents last week. Al was talking about how Jodi's life was finally on track, and how he celebrated 5 years sober by getting himself a bike. It's all over because someone in a car crossed the centerline.:newsmile077:

Sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my prayers.

As said before, things happen every day in all walks of life, you cannot stop living before it is time. Maybe the ultimate plan was to best to wait until your wife's cousin got his life on track rather than five years ago. :s

My mom lost her youngest brother in an auto accident on Easter Sunday when I was about 9 years old, he was only 22 years old, but we still drive and we still celebrate Easter with a family get together. :s

Best of luck to you and your family.

Sorry for you loss Brother. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers too.
When I had my accident, I didn't tell my family about it, apart from my good wife. I suppose it was selfish of me not to, I didn't tell them because I would have not heard the last of it.
My friends told me to get back on my bike, or I would regret not riding again. I have another bike and was back on the road within a couple of weeks. They were right. I am still riding but I am a lot more aware of the possible dangers now. I was quite nervous at first and a lot more careful. The confidence is growing again now. I'm glad I did take their advice because it has always been my passion, and to give it up would have left a huge hole in my life.
Ride safe, ride long, and take care.
Tom

I think we're all given a certain amount of time on this earth by God. When our time is up we're going home! Wheatear were doing 70 mph down the road on our bike or wer're on the front seat of the church on Sunday morning. We just have to get our lives right with God and don't worry about all the other stuff. Just my .02

I think we're all given a certain amount of time on this earth by God. When our time is up we're going home! Wheatear were doing 70 mph down the road on our bike or wer're on the front seat of the church on Sunday morning. We just have to get our lives right with God and don't worry about all the other stuff. Just my .02

Amen! Tomorrow is never promised! We just need to stop and count our blessings:s.

Back