free website stats program People just don't look....... | Harley Davidson Forums

People just don't look.......

A lot of drivers are just oblivious to their surroundings while driving...

Half the problem are Hamsters trying to drive and use a cell phone at the same time. (or worse yet, texting) Sometimes I wish cell phone costs were back at .35 cents a minute like they use to be. That would stop the problem tomorrow dead in it's tracks.

These Unlimited usage plans just mean phones are used to just pass the time while driving.

Half the problem are Hamsters trying to drive and use a cell phone at the same time. (or worse yet, texting) Sometimes I wish cell phone costs were back at .35 cents a minute like they use to be. That would stop the problem tomorrow dead in it's tracks.

These Unlimited usage plans just mean phones are used to just pass the time while driving.

Sometimes I wish cell phone costs were back at .35 cents a minute like they use to be. That would stop the problem tomorrow dead in it's tracks.

You are so correct on this one Hoop. I would be willing to give them up altogether. Problem solved.

I Have YET to see a biker in motion with the hand held device or Texting while riding...

I did pass a all over the road gal who was on her phone..... I took mine out of pocket and Held it out to her,,,,Mouthing IT'S FOR YOU.... Can't tell what she did back though,,,,, :newsmile055:

signed....BUBBIE

I wish they could run a trace on the phone using gps and burn them real good after causing a crash! Might save a few lives if the consequences were fitting and severe enough!:newsmile055:

(EDIT) every time I see one yacking or texting. Been hit twice... both were using cell phones.:newsmile055:

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
NY has passed a law making it a $150.00 fine and 3points on your license.
But like any law like speeding, DWI and failure to yield at can't be inforced.
People just will not care what the law is if it interfers with what they want to do.

You can't cure stupid.

I Have YET to see a biker in motion with the hand held device or Texting while riding...

signed....BUBBIE

I've only seen this once. It was in Jamica and it was a cop on bike, talking on a cell phone, on the move. He was wearing a helmet though :D

Back