free website stats program PC correct | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

PC correct

You know Joy, I have always wondered, if we know a spiritual entity that has spoken to our heart. No matter what name we were taught to call that entity by others, won't we still know that entity when we meet in person at death, regardless of names.

This has been a very good thread and I can see all views and it gives one a lot to think about and to be grateful for, only here amongst friends can we do this with out fear or reprisal Thank You ALL:s

One of the freedoms we have in Canada and the United States of America is to be able to write about what we feel.
Ken

No worries, Joy...nothing political about those calling Easter eggs "spheres"...:bigsmiley21:

Just WRONG...Wikepedia defines "--a geometric shape...a round body whose surface is at all points equidistant from the center." :coffee

Being politically correct does not mean those making the decision were particularly intelligent or informed...or maybe that is the definition of what a political decision is! LOL :D

No worries, Joy...nothing political about those calling Easter eggs "spheres"...:bigsmiley21:

Just WRONG..

Being politically correct does not mean those making the decision were particularly intelligent or informed... :D

Or have common sense. But they seem as if they are entitled, righteous, and definitely act as if someone who has lost touch with reality, and have had some brain washing along the way:small3d007:.

Just WRONG ...Wikepedia defines "--a geometric shape...a round body whose surface is at all points equidistant from the center." :coffee

Being politically correct does not mean those making the decision were particularly intelligent or informed...or maybe that is the definition of what a political decision is! LOL :D

Or have common sense. But they seem as if they are entitled, righteous, and definitely act as if someone who has lost touch with reality, and have had some brain washing along the way:small3d007:.

Yes that is funny, on a side note the earth was also referred to as a sphere for centuries until space photos revealed it is more of an irregular Ellipse.

I'm not sure if these teachers come up with these comments on their own personal views (which would be out of line I would think) OR if they are mandated from upper echelon origin.

I did read once though that the generic naming of the Holidays was an attempt to prevent having a national holiday for each ethic and religious holiday that this diverse Country has aquired. It would be a huge monetary cost factor on the economy and employers that paid for the day (which would include all government and some other jobs). Christmas has always been a win win scenario due to the commercialization of it, actually makes money (and temp jobs). But this might not be the case with any and all holidays. Just something to think about on the practical side.

I think the important thing is that each people or belief have the freedom to celebrate on their own whatever they believe in (etc).

Another example of political correctness gone haywire:

Here in Ontario there is a law that states that a doctor or dentist is not allowed to have sexual relations with patients.That law I agree with.It is meant to keep sexual predators at bay,BUT

I learned today that a dentist and a chiropactor have each had their licence suspended for having sexual relations with their spouses.They have to choose whether they sleep with their spouse or are their doctor.They are not even allowed to consult on an x-ray that is how the one doctor lost his licence.

When is this lunacy going to end?????

Yes that does sound quite irrational. So in other words Medical professionals are not allowed to treat their spouses. I somehow don't quite see how that law could protect the patients from predators anyhow. Someone that is a mind to let their doctor take advantage of them, probably only a matter of time till their boss or their neighbor or somebody does it anyhow.

Back