free website stats program Patriots or Ravens this weekend? | Harley Davidson Forums

Patriots or Ravens this weekend?

horizonchaser

Contributor
This will undoubtedly be the toughest test yet for the New England Patriots, holding off the fierce Baltimore defense while trying to put up big points on the board. Do you think they can beat the Ravens this time around and exorcise the demons from the past since the last time they met in the playoffs?

Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh

sorry - in it purley for the entertainment now, besides the sportscaster will probably not have enough to talk about unless the two can face off!

I haven't seen the Ravens play enough to intelligently comment. I know the Patriots are good and that arm of Brady's has been dead on lately.

Well, since that Pats beat up on the Broncos, and since GB is out, I have to go with the Pats to win it all!

The Ravens have a first class defensive unit but the offensive line has failed to protect Flacco all season. With home field advantage I'd have to put my money on the Pats although I'm a Ravens fan.

This game certainly will not be the "sideshow" that the bronco's game was:khee........the Ravens are actually contenders for a trip to the superbowl.......this will be a tough game but with home field and Brady being dead on the last couple of games the pats will win!

Being from South Florida I am anything but a Pats fan.

BUT IMO the win by a mile this weekened.

Also, I don't think either Harbaugh will be in the Stuper Bowl.

Same teams as 3-4 years back

Pats vs. Giants:panic

Being from South Florida I am anything but a Pats fan.

BUT IMO the win by a mile this weekened.

Also, I don't think either Harbaugh will be in the Stuper Bowl.

Same teams as 3-4 years back

Pats vs. Giants:panic
I'm hoping for that rematch.

Back