free website stats program Patriots or Bronco's this weekend? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Patriots or Bronco's this weekend?

I don't think we've seen the last of Tebow...give Denver some time to gel & they'll be back. He's not like our former Husker Heisman QB who couldn't take hits w/the big boys.

As a die hard Patriot fan I have nothing against Tim Tebow, in fact I respect him for his beliefs despite the constant negative press & sports radio bashing that he had been getting all week up here.
It's is time to move on and take on the winner of the Texan's vs. Raven's game. Hope we get the Raven's. It's payback time! :s

I don't think we've seen the last of Tebow...give Denver some time to gel & they'll be back. He's not like our former Husker Heisman QB who couldn't take hits w/the big boys

You may be right... But, when he loses 4 or 5 in a row, the fans that got him installed as a starter will be calling for his removal.

As the Pats proved last night, keep him in the pocket, and he's toast. Pressure him and he's toast, make him play as a throwing quarterback and he's toast. Pressure his receivers and he's toast. He's a option quarterback that can not throw. Why else would have your throwing style changed to look ok at the NFL combine.

If you notice, when he is pressured, he falls back to the side-arm, I'd prefer to be running not throwing it, passing style.

Take his ability to run away and make him be an NFL quarterback and he'll soon be on the bench again.

Also, doesn't hurt to have a Tight End the size of a small continent w/good hands. That dude was like those big tree men on "Lord of the Rings."

Well, the 49'ers won...beat the odds makers. But the Pats and Brady just have too many weapons, and playing at home...the odds makers were right on this one! :s

Boy that (The 49'ers - Saints) was one of the best games I've ever seen. Both Football and baseball have come to a point in my life where I only get real interested in the playoffs. But just like Kenny Stabler once said during one of his last games with the Saints, the fans sure got their moneys worth tonight.

As a die hard Patriot fan I have nothing against Tim Tebow, in fact I respect him for his beliefs despite the constant negative press & sports radio bashing that he had been getting all week up here.
It's is time to move on and take on the winner of the Texan's vs. Raven's game. Hope we get the Raven's. It's payback time! :s

The Pats are just plain hard to cover man on man or zone. They are good.

Broncos went way farther than we fans expected and while the loss last night was difficult, I am grateful our young guys got 2 games of playoff experience. I don't think any sane fan would have dared to have projected such a season. I think the future is bright orange again out in Broncoland and Tebow will continue to improve next year. Many don't realize what a mess that previous coach made of our team, it was deeper than just devistating personnel decisions, but that is in the past now. This guy Fox did a great job.

Good bye Tebow! I guess that's why you don't see the option run in pro ball. Because against real defenses, it doesn't work. Maybe next year they'll give him some big boy plays?

Umm..Pittsburgh had the #1 Defense in the NFL. Patriots had the 31st.
Explain how it was a real defense that did it?

Patriots played a good game. Congrats to them for moving on. Denver lost but so did Green Bay and New Orleans. Should we say goodbye to Rodgers and Brees too? Tebow is going nowhere but up.

After watching Tebow here in Gatorland I would not sell the guy short. Give him some time and with the coach they have in Denver, the Broncos will be back in contention.

Back