free website stats program ***Patriot or Punk...you make the call | Harley Davidson Forums

***Patriot or Punk...you make the call

glider

Veteran Member
This thread has been removed because of the "colorful" language that it was promoting including the author.

It gets real tiresome to have to keep "editing" the language out of the posts when we all know that it isn't allowed here, but some still try to slip it through.

If it continues to be a problem with the language here, the post and possibly the poster will be removed in the future.

Sorry it has to come to this but we all know that vulgarity, substitution of characters, abbreviations for vulgarity or spaces to convey the word on HD Talking is NOT allowed.

Thanks

By the way, I forgot to mention.

In the upper right of every post you will see this symbol...

By clicking on that you can sent an alert to the moderators about a post that is outside the rules on the forum so we can deal with it promptly.

All of the mods get the same report from one click, just put a note in it what the problem is.

Thanks for your help in keeping HD Talking a nice place to visit.:D

glider

Gary

My PM works, email is blocked.

We all have bad times and I'm real sorry to hear about yours, however language of any kind is not permitted because once one word is posted, it spirals out from there and the next thing you know, it's out of control and members get banned like has happened to a few in the past.

No problem buddy, let the past be in the past.:s

By the way, I forgot to mention.

In the upper right of every post you will see this symbol...

By clicking on that you can sent an alert to the moderators about a post that is outside the rules on the forum so we can deal with it promptly.

All of the mods get the same report from one click, just put a note in it what the problem is.

Thanks for your help in keeping HD Talking a nice place to visit.:D

glider

I think that you do such a good job of catching this stuff before it even gets posted that can't see a reason to ever have to use that button. HD Talking is great. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for that, we have a great staff here that's on the ball and we like to think that we have a better forum than other places where the keyboard commandos hang out.:s

Back