free website stats program Patch Question | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Patch Question

As long as you do not put anything on your jacket with a territory rocker or patch on it you should be fine. If you have a club or organization patch on then i would be leary about wearing it somewhere other than your local area.that are allowed to wear their club patches but no territory is claimed.

The only Clubs/Oranizations i now of that do not stir up any kind of trouble from state to state are H.O.G., SCRC and the AM Vets. then again no bottom state, county or area rocker.

A simple HD patch or any kind of Pride patch is fine

The site that Tank listed has some very useful info that you need to read.

Anyone new to riding needs to read it, it could save you a lot of hassle.

The American Legion Riders (ALR) are nationwide and there is not a state that they are not active in. But the ALR is not a MC or a RC.

I agree if your just putting some Harley stuff on your back then you won't have any problems. Now on the other hand
If you wear these without proper "authorization" then you will be in very serious trouble. Mongols Motorcycle Club Gang HA Patch Free key chains good for your Vest | eBay
WAP.gif
That's a great way to get the stuffings knocked out of you.
Also why would these MCs be sending their embroidery out of the USA to be made? I was under the impression that their 'Colors' were closely guarded and no one but members could have them or access to them.
Oh boy!

I wouldn't think that is by any means an authorized vendor of MC patches. In the Phoenix area I know the vendor that does one of those Clubs. I won't mention the club by name or the vendor but I will say that eBay listing isn't the vendor here in Phoenix. :s

Under shipping in that link, shows the patches coming from Indonesia. The clubs arent' likely to send anyone over to stop them, but I sure wouldn't want to be caught wearing an counterfeit 1% 3 piece. :newsmile105:

R C is not a problem, in Sturgis I introduced myself to the Angels shook hands and had NO problem with my Florida Rocker:s However if in doubt check with the dominant local club in your area

with a forum this size i am sure there are some members of the respected clubs lurking about and probably saw this post and alerted the proper people.

Haven't had any problems here with my ALR patch and it does have California near the bottom. Just rode to Sturgis and back through almost all the western states with no problem. Had a couple HA guys roll into a gas station while I was there. They looked to see then went about their business knowing it wasn't a rivalry issue. The 1% guys know what patches they are looking for. I'd say the differences are pretty obvious when one is wearing a "3 piece" patch vs. anything else, but whatever you norms are where you live should be considered.

As stated before, stay away from 3 piece patches. Those are the unspoken Outlaw style of back patch. Anything one piece is never an issue. Stay away from putting any 1% patches on no matter how cool you think it will look.

Back