free website stats program Paste Wax | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Paste Wax

I like to use a good quality paste wax on my bike at least twice a year. Can anyone recommend which paste wax is the best in your opinion?

I have been using Zaino it is not cheap (great results) There are no abrasive in this polish. Zaino Recommends you layer it on Check out the web site

Long ago gave up on paste wax.
If it helps you relax spending time waxing it and and all that go for it any brand is as good as the next.
But today paint just does not need it and in some cases it is not good for it all that rubbing stuff on and off it a good way to put spider web it .
products like liquid ICE or liquid Glass a couple times a year do just fine and are a lot easier.
However some enjoy going out and buying expensive paste and spend a few hours putting it on Your ride go for it if that what you want

I agree with smitty. But if you have to you can't beat Mothers products. Been used on show cars for many years.

If you are going to worry then don't pray...
If you are going to pray then don't worry !!
For I know the plans I have for you....
Jeremiah 29:11

I use Nu Finish. it works great. it rubs off very easy. the only downfall is that it can put a white or gray tint on your black trim, so keep it away from that

I prefer Eagle 1 Nano Wax, I know it's not a paste but it's so darn simple to use and leaves no residue. It's also great as a detailer for that little bit of dust or water spots you might get between full out washings.

I used to use Meguiars, Mothers and a handfull of others. I've become a believer in Pledge. I was a major skeptic but the stuff makes the vivid black look as good as good as anything and is way easier to do.

mequiars nxt tech 2.0 works great for me. Seems like a fancy name to me but always had great results with mequiars line of products.

+2 for Turtle ICE after a nice buff with Liquid Glass. Then Spray & Shine as touch up and after ride clean up.
wilks3

Back