Past Weekend

Discussion in 'South East' started by Redfish-Joe, May 16, 2010.

1. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

The Gulf Coast Chapter 332 of the Southern Cruisers Riding Club just completed our state rally. With some 50 registered guest at the motel and a few dozen members from Alabama and Louisiana who came into town for Saturday, we were able to raise $3400.00 for St. Judes.

I lead a ride that wound up at The Shed where I met up with Gator508. Very nice guy. He followed us back to the motel and seemed to enjoy himself. Gator I apologize for not being able to spend more time but we had a ton of stuff to get done. Thank you for participating!!

I would also like to thank Quality Inn Biloxi for working with us during the rally. These people give the meaning "Biker Friendly" a whole new meaning!

Last edited: May 16, 2010
  2. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

Redfish, sounds like you had a great rally. Kudos for supporting a very worthy cause.

3. Redfish-Joe

Great time! We had a local family come in and speak. They have a son who just finished his therapy in April and is now cancer free. We gave him a vest with rally pins and patches, made him an honorary member of SCRC 332 plus his first ride. Don't get better than that! :D

4. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

Let me chime in here. RedFish-Joe was a great host and made himself available for what little time he had, I could tell he was spread a little thin with a lot on his plate and not much help. RedFish was the first member I met from the forum and a very nice guy as were all the folks I met at the rally. Looking forward to meeting others in the future.

Joe, have a good west-coaster!!!!

5. Redfish-Joe

Thanks Russ! Remember.......NBBQTF:cheers

Update!!!

Final tally was $4850.00 total for St. Judes:yahoo:yahoo

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
  6. Backroad Rider

Backroad Rider Active Member

Great job for a great cause, congrats Joe:)

7. Redfish-Joe

Congrats to the people who participated and to the people who donated the raffle items. Without them it never would have happened.