free website stats program Past Weekend | Harley Davidson Forums

Past Weekend

Redfish-Joe

The Gulf Coast Chapter 332 of the Southern Cruisers Riding Club just completed our state rally. With some 50 registered guest at the motel and a few dozen members from Alabama and Louisiana who came into town for Saturday, we were able to raise $3400.00 for St. Judes.

I lead a ride that wound up at The Shed where I met up with Gator508. Very nice guy. He followed us back to the motel and seemed to enjoy himself. Gator I apologize for not being able to spend more time but we had a ton of stuff to get done. Thank you for participating!!

I would also like to thank Quality Inn Biloxi for working with us during the rally. These people give the meaning "Biker Friendly" a whole new meaning!

Last edited:
Great time! We had a local family come in and speak. They have a son who just finished his therapy in April and is now cancer free. We gave him a vest with rally pins and patches, made him an honorary member of SCRC 332 plus his first ride. Don't get better than that! :D

Let me chime in here. RedFish-Joe was a great host and made himself available for what little time he had, I could tell he was spread a little thin with a lot on his plate and not much help. RedFish was the first member I met from the forum and a very nice guy as were all the folks I met at the rally. Looking forward to meeting others in the future.

Joe, have a good west-coaster!!!!

Let me chime in here. RedFish-Joe was a great host and made himself available for what little time he had, I could tell he was spread a little thin with a lot on his plate and not much help. RedFish was the first member I met from the forum and a very nice guy as were all the folks I met at the rally. Looking forward to meeting others in the future.

Joe, have a good west-coaster!!!!

Thanks Russ! Remember.......NBBQTF:cheers

The Gulf Coast Chapter 332 of the Southern Cruisers Riding Club just completed our state rally. With some 50 registered guest at the motel and a few dozen members from Alabama and Louisiana who came into town for Saturday, we were able to raise $3400.00 for St. Judes.

I lead a ride that wound up at The Shed where I met up with Gator508. Very nice guy. He followed us back to the motel and seemed to enjoy himself. Gator I apologize for not being able to spend more time but we had a ton of stuff to get done. Thank you for participating!!

I would also like to thank Quality Inn Biloxi for working with us during the rally. These people give the meaning "Biker Friendly" a whole new meaning!

Update!!!

Final tally was $4850.00 total for St. Judes:yahoo:yahoo

Last edited by a moderator:
Back