free website stats program Passenger seat/Mean city Cycles | Harley Davidson Forums

Passenger seat/Mean city Cycles

izzy77

Has anyone had there passenger seat re-done by mean city cycles? Or even the riders seat? Which type did you get? And if so how has it been? Is there a huge difference? Was asking about passenger seats a month or so ago. And I have been looking around lately. This seems to be the best idea for us now, instead of buying a whole new seat. Thanks Everyone:D

I had the drivers portion re-done (my wife did not want anything changed) and a leather cover put on. I have only had opportunity to ride about 20 miles so It is different but Can't jump and ensorse it yet. the quality of the work was good and the price was exactly what I was quoted.

I had the rider portion of my 1987 FLHTC seat redone in May by Mean City Cycles.
The stock foam had deteriorated to the point I needed to do something to save my rear end. I had Allen and his crew do the $140 memeory foam mod to the seat and it made my scooter feel like a whole new bike.
They are very nice people to deal with and if you get your seat back and don't like they will let you send it back for re-work at no charge and they will RUSH the re-work.
Steve

I had the memory foam mod done to both the rider and passenger seats on my ultra. Since I've gotten it back, I probably have 2000 miles on it, It's one of the best things that I've done!! Before the mod, I could ride maybe 100 miles, now I need gas before I need a break for the buns!!

had both done on ours with memory foam on rider portion and memory foam and gell pad on pass portion nice folks and good work.:newsmile036:

Back