free website stats program Passenger grab rails | Harley Davidson Forums

Passenger grab rails

hatrack

2014 road king with a tall boy seat, my passenger grab rails don't fit. Any ideas for something to hold onto?

Might there be a way to tweak grab rails wider so that you hands hold towards the side of seat?????

I have a set I bought for my 03 RKC , than they went on my next 3 bikes, when I got the 2015 CVO Ultra I found they didn't fit do to the heated seat was quit a bit wider. So I took it to a friend who cut and added 1 inch on each side, I could have done the welding myself but he is in the manufacturing bussines and has a much cleaner. After a couple times of spot weld and fittings, I came up with the right off set and 1 inch plates to widen and bring the grab bars 1/4 inch forward to clear the speakers.
From my phone the licture file is too large. I'll keep working on them. May need to revisit the thread on monday for the pictures.

You are going to have made some type of modification. The description in the add for grabs rails state no fitment with Tall Boy seat which seems odd.
Chrome Passenger Grab Rail for '14 Touring Models
List Price: $129.95

Our Price: $110.50

Savings: $19.45

Icon_FreeShipping_Small.gif

clear1x1.gif

Add comfort and confidence for your riding companion or a secure tie-down point for pillion-mounted touring luggage.

Chrome-plated handrail. Convenient passenger hand grip while riding.

Grab Rail also can be used as a secure tie-down point for pillion-mounted touring luggage.

Fits '14 Touring and Trike models. Does not fit models equipped with Harley Hammock or Tallboy Seats.

P/N:52400090 Chrome Grab Rail

Back