free website stats program passenger foot boards | Harley Davidson Forums

passenger foot boards

I have an 05 hd road king. My honey is real short and her legs won't reach over the hard bags to the foot boards and she can't ride for long distance without her legsa and back herting. Does anyone have an idea how to move them up.
thanks

All you do is unbolt the mount for the boards and it has a choice of height adjustment holes behind the mount bracket. Choose the one you want and bolt it back on.

I have an 05 hd road king. My honey is real short and her legs won't reach over the hard bags to the foot boards and she can't ride for long distance without her legsa and back herting. Does anyone have an idea how to move them up.
thanks
Tucker Rocky has some flat bar additions to let the rear boards go a full 360 degrees. My ol lady is just the opposite with long legs so ran up on these while browsing the catalog so got them and complaint dept. was quiet. Think I gave 40 something for the set....

Dragon

Im gonna have to look for somthing to mine complaines that after awhile it bothers her i have boards all the way up i have been looking at the highway type pegs for her floorboards so she can move feet around

Baron Custom Accessories has a Passenger Floorboard Comfort Kit that uses stock floorboards, 6 height and tilt adjustments for 2 1/2 in. leg room and 1 1/2 in. wider to get away from the pipe. Also tilts to relieve the calf stress. Look on denniskirk.com. About 70 bucks. Well worth the money to keep the lady happy____

Check Kuryakyn Catalog. I believe they make pegs that rise above the boards and are adjustable.

Baron Custom Accessories has a Passenger Floorboard Comfort Kit that uses stock floorboards, 6 height and tilt adjustments for 2 1/2 in. leg room and 1 1/2 in. wider to get away from the pipe. Also tilts to relieve the calf stress. Look on denniskirk.com. About 70 bucks. Well worth the money to keep the lady happy____

will it raise the boards up also or just down ?

They will go one notch higher than the highest stock setting - don't know if that's enough for you or not - my wife is long legged so I had to move them down - works good for getting her foot away from the heat though - if your wife is really short, you might investigate the Tucker Rocky that Dragon54 suggested - -

Back