free website stats program Passenger FloorBoards | Harley Davidson Forums

Passenger FloorBoards

Bosbury1

Yesterday, purchased passenger floorboards #52715-04, but they did not come with instructions. Here's my question; on the rear swing-arm (2007 HD-Deluxe) I have Willie G. caps. Do I need to remove the caps and attached the harware to the kit to the read swing arm bolts? Thank you.

Yeah you can't use the pivot bolt covers with the floorboards. I had to take mine off too. There is not enough clearance for the covers and the brackets. My brackets go around the bolt and bolt into the frame.

Right on.... Thanks....

I purchased the boards from the Harley Dealer for $160.00, with the stipulation that it had no instructions. Still a good deal.

In looking at the adapters that go to the frame I have two sizes one of the male pieces that the floor boards go into is longer than the other. Is the longer side for the right-hand side (pipe side0? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, That is a great deal,I do know that one adaptor is slightly larger for the swingarm bolt,and/or nut...no instructions in box here either

Does anyone know the size of the bolt that goes into the frame? The kit has a bolt that is about 2.5 inches long and I would rather get a shorter chrome bolt to dress it up?

Back