free website stats program Passed My Sub 40 Degree Test!!! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Passed My Sub 40 Degree Test!!!

Riding season is all year for me. Electric jacket liner, flannel lined jeans, heated grips with "Hippo Hands" (cause I don't like bulky heated golves) and thats it is good to 20 degrees. After that I get a little cold and my rides are shorter.

For what it's worth, the Gerbing heated gloves are less bulky than my HD FXRG gloves.

I bought a pair of the Harley Heated Gloves and they only seemed to work when turned all the way up and I thought they were uncomfortable. On the other hand, the hippo hands look weird on the bike but with the heated grips, they keep the wind off and put your hands in a completely heated and windproof environment. I only use the hippo hands when temps are below 30 as the heated grips by themselves do the job at 30 and above.
All this cool stuff regardless of what we use definately helps to extend the riding season. I will do anything to keep out of my cage even though I like my cage, I love my bike......:bigsmiley16:

I went for a ride the other day it was 33 out but thats the only way I could check my fork rebuilding abilities. The looks you get is kinda funny, but the people who saw you their comments are even funnier.

Back