free website stats program Parts & shop manuals | Harley Davidson Forums

Parts & shop manuals

recharge

Hey Fellas can you get the shop manual and parts manual on cds, I broke the cross over from my fuel hose off tank to tubing and not sure what that plastic part is called. 07 dyna low rider

Hey Fellas can you get the shop manual and parts manual on cds, I broke the cross over from my fuel hose off tank to tubing and not sure what that plastic part is called. 07 dyna low rider

SupplyTube.jpg

If #10 in the diagram is what you are referring to, it is a 27651-06, Fuel Rail Service Kit. MSRP is about $120.00. This supply tube is only available in the service kit.

If this is what you broke, PM me and I may be able to provide information about a cheaper fix.

It's about $45 from the dealer. Never lift the tank without disconnecting the fuel line from the fuel rail or this is what happens.:s

Ouch, that part is expensive, spanning from $45 to $125...for that price, do they make a metal one?

I personally like the hardcopy manuals better for finding stuff quickly. I can see where a CD with ALL the manuals would be handy for an indy or someone with lots of bikes, but for the one or two bike guy, the hardcopy is pretty effective. Don't have to clean up as much to go to the next page! You might find cheaper manuals on the net somewhere (like used on Ebay or Amazon, etc.) but make sure they are the HD Factory Service Manuals or Parts Manuals that cover your bike, not the generic manuals.

TQ

Back