free website stats program parts direct | Harley Davidson Forums

parts direct

rjw922

Just an update to the post on parts direct problems. I referred them to my bank as a fraudulant business and now when you go to the web site it gives bankrupcy info.
Looks like the money for my pipes is up in smoke.

That really sucks but thanks for making everyone else aware of the situation.

You're not the first to have a problem with go parts direct. They have given many problems I guess since they knew they were going belly up.

After this problem started I did more research and found lots of people that have had issues with them. Should have done more before I placed the order

must have been one of the last few lucky ones. About 3 months ago ordered a set of V&H monster ovals. Originaly I was told it would take a couple of weeks. Turned out to be a month. Finally pipes were shipped direcly from V&H to me. Lucky me.

Just checked my account and the money in question has been put back in, advatage of contacting my bank about the problem and using their checkcard for the purchase.
Time to reorder.:)

Glad it worked out. Along the same lines, has anyone ever used Debrix.com? I ordered some stuff from them over a week ago and I haven't heard a thing about when it's going to ship. They don't answer emails and they don't list a phone number.

Glad it worked out. Along the same lines, has anyone ever used Debrix.com? I ordered some stuff from them over a week ago and I haven't heard a thing about when it's going to ship. They don't answer emails and they don't list a phone number.

I've bought a lot of stuff from them. both from their website and from their ebay store and never had a problem. I have noticed that the stuff from their ebay store gets here a lot quicker. about a week from ebay and about 2 or 2 1/2 from website.

Back