free website stats program parts catalog | Harley Davidson Forums

parts catalog

lorne

been looking all over for a parts catalog for a 98 softail. can't seem to find one anywhere, does anyone know if these are still available through the MOCO? i would prefer a digital copy, but at this rate i am not picky.

thanks
Lorne

The parts book will cover all the big twins for a 2 year period so yours will be for a 97 and 98 makes it easier if you have a part number you will find it in the book :p
however as you do not have the book try this part number 99450-98
i did a search and can get it here through a harley dealer for £28 i paid £60 for the one i use on my big twins so price has dropped in the last 3 or 4 years

Brian

The parts book will cover all the big twins for a 2 year period so yours will be for a 97 and 98 makes it easier if you have a part number you will find it in the book :p
however as you do not have the book try this part number 99450-98
i did a search and can get it here through a harley dealer for £28 i paid £60 for the one i use on my big twins so price has dropped in the last 3 or 4 years

Brian

Thanks Brian, i will check with the local MOCO and see if they can find me one. looks like it is discontinued

Brian the only hit i get is from Chester and they have it listed as discontinued. is this the dealer or is there another that you saw it on. i will get it from over your side of the pond if i need to.

i have been going through ebay daily for this and today is shows up :tounge go figure :newsmile042: oh well i have it now. thanks for all the help Brian and Jack

Sorry lorne i went missing for a wee while i was soaking the old body in some hot soapy water
I tend to use jersey hd for most of my stuff as they do not have vat in jersey and as it is part of uk we get all stuff from them vat free so a 20% saving on everything and they have a very good site with most of the parts lists from 2000 on VAT Free Harley Davidson Parts - Jersey Harley-Davidson

glad to see you have found a source for the relevant book

Brian

Back