free website stats program Parting Out: 2006 Sportster 883 | Harley Davidson Forums

Parting Out: 2006 Sportster 883

I am parting out my 2006 Sporty which I purchased new. It has 45,000 impeccably maintained miles on it and looks and runs like new. Except for the transmission. Which is beginning to make metal and becoming hard to shift. I don't have time to mess with it and have already purchased a new bike. Here's the details:

• Every single part for sale except for the frame (at this point - since I need something to hold all the parts together.)
  • The Engine runs as good as it did when new and uses no more oil than new. Plugs are clean and even and compression check reveals: 115 lbs on each cylinder. 21 oil changes since new!
  • No dents, damage history, excessive wear, etc.
  • Rear Tire _and wheel and bearings_ were new 3K miles ago.
  • Solo and 2Up Harley Seats that look as good as new.
  • EVERYTHING works on this bike and cleans / polishes up to look like new.
  • Fuel Tank (Black with Red/Gray SPORTSTER lettering) looks new with only the lightest of scratches.
  • Black fenders look the same.
  • Black Progressive rear shocks (1/2 inch shorter than stock) have less than 10K miles and look new.
  • All lenses and glass look new. Bike has _Always_ been garaged.
  • HD repair and Owner manuals available.
Do your research and offer me ~ 50% of new prices and we can deal. I'll include UPS Ground shipping to CONTUS. (Except for; engine, wheels, forks and exhaust.) And of course no sales tax. (Email Removed) PM me and I'll send recent pics of whatever you want. Satisfaction (at the time you receive the item) guaranteed or your money back. PayPal or local cash only. No guarantees on electrical items (just like the parts houses) but I assure you everything works great and I'll package properly.

This is a rare opportunity to get really good (and satisfaction guaranteed) parts at a great price. I'm an aircraft mechanic and have owned this bike since new and put every mile on it. I'm the only one that has ever put a wrench on it and have detailed maintenance records which you can view before purchasing. I will represent everything honestly and work with you but don't have time for low-ballers.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back