free website stats program Partial Stage One? | Harley Davidson Forums

Partial Stage One?

hd4evr

Banned
I want to keep my stock pipes. I like them, but I know these bikes run lean from the factory (2007 Road King) so I'd like some ideas on what you'd recommend to enrich the fuel and make the bike run better without changing out the stock pipes? Thanks!

The exact same tools you would use when doing any stage or modification. My 2009 is completely stock mechanically, but the fuel and spark advance maps have been radically changed. I happen to use the SEST but there are lots of ways to choose from.

Simple.....TFI, It works great on my 07 Wide Glide with stock pipes and stage 1 A/C. I had tried an XIED and was not happy with it.

Simple.....TFI, It works great on my 07 Wide Glide with stock pipes and stage 1 A/C. I had tried an XIED and was not happy with it.

blademan,

Do you remember the settings you used and the TFI model number Just for Reference so others may benefit? Could you post them here? Thanks..

signed....BUBBIE

NEW,,,,, link on HDT that allows direct Answers from TFI Dobecks

TFI Questions Answered By Dobeck
Post only questions here for answers on the TFI from Dobeck Performance and keep conversations in other forums.

Is it a bad thing to run aftermarket pipes and not have the stage I air cleaner OR any mods to fuel delivery?

TFI is great to add fuel to get bike out of factory lean condition. I got mine on ebay for 199. Also you can do pipes or fuel or preferribly both. Both really lets your engine breath like it should to perform well.

Thanks guys! All I'm looking for is to make my engine run a little cooler. I'm fine with it's performance, I just don't want to "hurt" it by running it too lean, so, are you really saying I don't "need" to do anything to it?

blademan,

Do you remember the settings you used and the TFI model number Just for Reference so others may benefit? Could you post them here? Thanks..

signed....BUBBIE

NEW,,,,, link on HDT that allows direct Answers from TFI Dobecks

TFI Questions Answered By Dobeck
Post only questions here for answers on the TFI from Dobeck Performance and keep conversations in other forums.

Bubbie, I don't remember the exact setting but they were very close to Dobecks recommended settings for Stage 1.

Back