free website stats program Parking in Florida | Harley Davidson Forums

Parking in Florida

Will09

We have had way to much snow up here and it will not go away...so my friends and I are planning to haul our 2 RKings and my Ultra to Florida and tour the coast to the Keys for about 8 day in April. Does anyone know of a dealer or anywhere that I can leave my truck and trailer north of Jacksonville? Any help would be great! - (only have about 70 miles on my 09 Ultra - so I can hardly wait...I am very jealous of you fair weather riders!)

Thanks very much for any help!

Don't know if this is much help but cities with airports usually have good long-term parking rates and most are willing to take a truck and trailer. You might try that is nothing better shows up.

In April bro Come on ride it man.Heres a name and number of a dealer Adamee Harley in Jacksonville 904-493-1931 maybe they can set you up.

I live approximately 70 miles north of Jacksonville right off of I-95. You could park your truck and trailer at a couple of different secure places. PM me and I will give you my phone number. It was 72 degrees and sunny today.

Hey Will.. What route are you taking? East coast? I'm wanting to do this, Volusia County to Keys, one day and was looking at taking Hwy 27 South through the middle of FL to stay away from 95. Good luck on the trip!

Ride safe and have fun (and take pics!).
Todd

If you want to get closer to the Daytona area, I may have a place for you to leave it...

Back